"Safety expectations are built high above the standard, on a foundation set with Texas Concrete Partners' concrete."
COMPANY SAFETY OBJECTIVES
The Company’s Safety Program has the following objectives:
1. The safety and well-being of each employee and their family, by providing a safe and healthy working environment.
2. Spreading ownership for environmental, safety and health excellence throughout the Company.
3. Motivating every employee to think about their safety and the safety of their co-worker before they perform any activity.
4. Continually educating employees on the safety risks and hazards associated with daily operations, in an effort to create a strong team atmosphere.
#1 SAFETY GOAL
The goal of the Safety Program is to prevent incidents (presence of defenses and absence of accidents). An incident is any unplanned and unintended event that disrupts the orderly process of performing work. All incidents, by this definition, result in loss due to job disruption and delays, and often involve losses due to personal injury, equipment damage, property or material damage or a combination of one or more of these factors.
The Company’s # 1 Safety Goal is to have all employees report home in the same manner and condition that they reported that morning.
By always choosing to be TCP SAFE, our goal is for incidents to be preventable. We can successfully attain our goal of Zero Incidents if we plan safety entering the day, communicate risks and prevention methods to our employees, and monitor their performance to eliminate any unsafe behaviors and unsafe conditions.
By implementing the requirements within our Safety plan and as well as assisting in developing the TCP SAFE Culture we strive to meet the following expectations:
1. 100% SAFE BEHAVIORS BY OUR EMPLOYEES.
2. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THE SAFETY PROCESS.
3. WORK EACH DAY INCIDENT FREE.
4. PROMOTE SAFETY AS THE NUMBER ONE CORE VALUE WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION.SPREAD SAFETY OWNERSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY THE INVOLVEMENT OF ALL EMPLOYEES.
Together We Achieve The Extraordinary!
Texas Concrete Partners, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. "EEO/AAP Employer, M/F/D/V"
Use form below to notify Texas Concrete of potential safety concerns
Texas Concrete Partners’ number one core value and biggest concern is and will always be Safety. Through the strong commitment of Senior Management Texas Concrete has manufactured a robust culture that thrusts Safety to the forefront of projects and services, in which we engage. Through a focused training program and the Company’s continual efforts to improve our Safety presence and culture, Texas Concrete thrives to offer all personnel a safe and healthy working environment.